Free Course – Ink Art: Learn to Paint Trees & Plants in 30 Minutes!
Please watch this video preview.
Learn how to paint trees and plants with ink in this course. Get started with a watercolor brush and colored ink. The instructor, Martina Ledermann, will show you how to paint impressive nature images of trees and plants in just a few minutes. It is a step-by-step instruction. The course is in English. With this course you also have the opportunity to meet the instructor of all courses on this website without obligation and free of charge. This course is a free trial course. You need to register on this website for to visit a course.
You do not need any previous knowledge for this course. Only the following materials are needed:
- 1 watercolor cardboard block
- 1 watercolor brush or Chinese ink brush for ink painting
- 2 water glasses to clean the brush
- Colored ink (yellow, brown, light green, dark green, orange, light rose, magenta)
- Bright lighting for the workplace
- Natural sponges in different sizes (buy a huge one and cut it in pieces)
- On request: a brush tray and a base for painting
Prior knowledge: none
Materials: no additional materials
2 Free workbooks: ✅
Transcription (EN): ✅