Here you can find helpful answers on all your possible questions. Also we will provide some useful tips at the beginning. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will answer with 10-24 hours (we reside in Germany and have EST +2). Write your question or feedback to email@example.com
Tips for a Successful Cooperation
- Create a website or blog to promote our video courses. WordPress is very easy to install and use, has different free themes and also a great community, who helps.
- Utilize social media platforms to reach a larger audience. Each paid video course has nine single creatives. You can find them in the creatives tab in your affiliate account.
- If you have newsletter subscribers, you can present the video courses as a recommendation in your newsletters
- Partner with influencers in the industry to promote the courses.
- You can create a landing page specifically for the course promotions (“One-Page-Design”). We offer you such a landing page design in the affiliate area for free download and use. Of course, you can also use your own created landing page. You can also change our landing page template how ever you want. Here you can view our landing page template.
- Use paid advertising on platforms like Google AdWords or Facebook Ads, if you want to.
- Optimize your website for search engines to increase visibility.
- Soon we will offer positive customer feedbacks, which you can use for your promotion.
- Use SEO techniques to make sure your website/blog appears on top in search engine results
- Important notes: Please do not promote the video courses in a Facebook groups. In 99 percent of the Facebook groups is promotion strictly forbidden. Read always the rules of the group before you promote there our products. The risk is, that you are turned out of the group if you promote there our videos.
- Please do not promote with nude persons or with vulgarisms. We do not accept this and your affiliate time would find an end.
FAQ for Affiliates
- Q: What is an affiliate program?
A: An affiliate program is a marketing program where individuals (affiliates) promote a business’ products or services and earn a commission for each sale made through their unique referral link.
- Q: How do I become an affiliate for Creative & Healthy Premium Video Courses?
A: To become an affiliate, you will need to apply to our affiliate program and be approved. Once approved, you will receive a unique referral link to promote our video courses.
- Q: How much commission will I earn as an affiliate?
A: The commission rate for our affiliate program is 20 % in the beginning and if you are successful with 10 sales in two months, you will receive 25 % per sale of the sales price. For example, if the video course is $100 and the commission rate is 10%, you would earn $10 for each sale made through your unique referral link.
- Q: How will I be paid for my commissions?
A: Commission payments will be paid out after 45 days, if you have reached the minimum threshold of USD 35.00 via PayPal. You need a valid PayPal account.
- Q: Can I promote your video course on multiple websites?
A: Yes, you can promote our video course on multiple websites as long as they are in compliance with our terms and conditions.
- Q: Are there any restrictions on where I can promote your video course?
A: Yes, there may be restrictions on where you can promote our video courses. These restrictions are that you should not post the promotion in Facebook groups where the group rules does not allow promotion.
- Q: How will I know how many sales I’ve made and what my commissions are?
A: As an affiliate, you will have access to an affiliate dashboard where you can track your sales and commissions.
- Q: Can I use my own tracking link?
A: No, you must use the unique referral link provided to you by us.
- Q: Can I use my own affiliate link on my email signature?
A: Yes, you can use your affiliate link in your email signature.
- Q: Can I use my own affiliate link in my social media posts?
A: Yes, you can use your affiliate link in your social media posts.
- Q: Can I use my own affiliate link in my YouTube videos?
A: Yes, you can use your affiliate link in your YouTube videos.
- Q: Can I use my own affiliate link on my website?
A: Yes, you can use your affiliate link on your website.
- Q: What if I want to stop being an affiliate?
A: You can stop being an affiliate at any time by contacting our affiliate team of Creative & Healthy. Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q: How will I know when I’ve made a sale?
A: You will receive notifications when a sale is made through your unique referral link.
- Q: How will I know when I’ve made enough sales to get paid?
A: You will be able to see your sales and commissions through your affiliate dashboard.
- Q: Is there a minimum payout threshold?
A: Yes, there is a minimum payout threshold of USD 35.00.
- Q: Is there a maximum amount of payout?
A: No, there is no maximum amount of payout. We are happy, if you bring us hundreds of new customers.